.

.

sabato 16 luglio 2011

LOOK*127 *Summer Rocks!* feat. Kretcheu

Hello sweet friends!
I'm happy to show u this new look made in collaboration with my friend kretcheu <3...
a supercool blogger too!!! (for link to her blog click--->here)...enjoy!



On Me(blond hair):
Hair:-LeLutka-POMPAI hair/Dark Blonde New
Skin:F I L T H Y -S K I N-Jolie . Ivory . 02 New
Jacket:*Poison*-Riders leather jacket_black_female New
Belt:--~Pepper~-Basti Belt - Lazy Sunday New
Pants:BeLoTe Store-Look at my ass - New copy
t-shirt:( R E D ) M I N T-M~Velvet Vest (No.1) New
Shoes:( R E D ) M I N T-Shoe Repair "Punk Boot" ( b l a c k )New


On Kretcheu (black hair):
Skin: -Glam Affair - Nina skin & lipstick tattoo
Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Tiramisu Black
Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Indulge Tattoo COLOR
Ear plugs: ear plugs bnd
Shirt: Glam Affair- Studs shirt
Pants: Glam Affair- Marshal
Shoes: N-core INFINITY XtremeHeel "Black pattent"
Necklace:  +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*NECKLACE2  

Ty Kretcheu <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento