.

.

domenica 20 novembre 2011

LOOK*257 To each and 'entrusted with the task of watching over the loneliness of the..ღღ.

Good evening my dear visitors ...
I am so so busy these days .. I do not have much time for you though ..
As my mom always says: "There is always time for everything, then the first duty is pleasure xD"
Today I show you a fantastic outfits made ​​from a store ... great course called :: Sensation:: The name is in fact xD
We put the landmark right here...
Thumper xDD
Go ahead .. I speak of how they are dressed ...
A dress available in all colors .. Of the different textures ... amazing feet ... I personally really like ...
that's why I decided to show them ..
I hope you like it ...
Hugs and kisses shanty
ღღ
Eyes:  .Pekka.Eyeliner only
Hair::-[LeLutka]-VICTORIA hair/Light Blonde New
Roses Set:::.rb.::-deer/faun roses set
New
Dress:::SenSatioN:: -Dress Peace 2 New
Leg::::SenSatioN:: -Goat Hoove_ - Leg White New

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento