.

.

venerdì 16 settembre 2011

LOOK*202 I is my love kjara

                                                        On Kjara (right)
Skin:(AMD) -GiGi - Evil Bunny  HUNT
Shape:::[annaA]:: -Body Shape " Gina " GRAB TIME !!!  NEW
Hair:"LoQ Hairs" -Tiramisu - Dark Brown  GIFT
Top:c-My pink corset top NEW
Panties:.:Sticky fingers:.-My pink sheer naughty panties NEW
Tatoo upper:*HolliPocket*-Chestylicous Tat-Touch Them NEW
Tatoo under:[SAB]-Tatto completo Bitch
Shoes:**Stash** -Flip Flop {baby pink}

                                                                                 On Anny (Left)
Hair:!lamb-Honey - Butterfinger 50L
T-Shirt:http:
.:Sticky fingers:.-My white corset top NEW
Pants:.:Sticky fingers:.-My cyan sheer naughty panties NEW
Shoes:House of Fox -Platinum - 1
Apple Spice:
Apple Spice-Handbag Static Poses 001-010 NEW
Bow:-~Pepper~ BIg Bow Set
Socks:
*Belote*-Socks white - M&MP -2



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento