.

.

venerdì 30 settembre 2011

LOOK*217 In my mind there's you❥❥

Evening: D are 22:31 Italian time ... .. and edit photos for you ..
to show you my new post ..
3 posts tonight, all for you .. I hope you enjoy it ..
They start with a classic complete
Villena's hair jacket is new .. ..
The hair in all colors available only 250L
A classic black skirt .. nice to see the spoils with a golden color ..
I thank the creators ...
I leave you enjoy the rest ..
I hope you enjoy them ..: D
Kisses and hug anny <3

 Skin:--:::Curio-GP: Petal Frex [Light] Sweetheart-Pure  
Hair:-.:VILLENA:. -hair LuAnn Blond #2 New
Glasses:::{K}Rea:: -Old Nerd Glasses Leopard-white
New
Nails:-[SAB]--Nails Complete :Q_ . Yellow 20 size New
Jacket:.:VILLENA:. - leo jacket blue-yellow
T-Shirt:
.:Sticky fingers:.
-My white corset top
Miniskirt:
.:Sticky fingers:.
-My little black miniskirt
Feed:-
N-core -FEET BOXED
 
Socks:*Tea Time*-Suspender socks azure/blue
Dollar:*Linc*- Yummy Dollar

Pose:
*Purple Pose*-
-PURPLE POSE LYSIE New

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento