.

.

mercoledì 27 giugno 2012

LOOK*324 :D


The older and most people I knew are gone.
And I can not make peace with any of these absence.
So I do? I write. I take an episode from the past and I start writing.
Within the past to those whom you love, are all there, no one is missing. And then writing compel these people, who went to hunt in quell'aldilà without my permission to be with me again.
Until I write them are with me.


Skin:--[PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (dkbrow)  
Hair:- /Wasabi Pills/ Jacqueline Mesh Hair - Blonds New
Lipstick:-.Pekka. CANDY Lipstick Colours Edition (senape)
Scarf:--Elixir- MobScarf - Black - New
Hair:--Izzie's -  Hair Flower black New
Tattoo:-- BlackFeet - Maori [FREE]
T-Shirt:--Elixir-.Skull Candy - B&W - New
Pants:-[Dolly] Street Skinny Jeans - ZebraBlack New
Shoes:-[Cliche] Nikita Stillettos 2.0


Pose:-*EverGlow* - TV [FREE]



Shoes:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento