.

.

domenica 9 ottobre 2011

LOOK*228 Home sweet home :D

Good afternoon my dear friends :D
Today I show you my last outfit .. I hope you like ..
In this post there is a beautiful dress comes in all colors .. in this case I used the gray .. because to me it's raining here so I used a color off the heat muscles .. .. .. a nice blue tail. . ULPA is the new skin ...: D
Thank you to our fantastic ... The Byrds Cale put Audrey Guter
mell.mcmahon, Barcelos is Alexandra ...
Kisses and hug Anny <3



Skin:-F I L T H Y -S K I N-Jasmine . Ivory . 01 New
Dress:-BC--Butterfly Dress "Grey"New
Hair:Maitreya -Piper - Silver
Wool Legwarmers:
Gawk-Steelblue Wool Legwarmers
Wool Armwarmers:
Gawk-Steelblue Wool Armwarmers 
Feed:--N-core -FEET BOXED Percing:.Pekka.-Mon piercing UNISEX  New
Nails:-[SAB]--Nails Complete :Q_ . Vinotinto 20 size New
Pose:
*Purple Pose*
-PURPLE POSE VANIA/ARACUAN New

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento