.

.

lunedì 17 ottobre 2011

LOOK*237 Dream is the supreme genius...

Hello How are you my visitors?
It's bitterly cold ... I also have a fever ... .. all cooled ç___ç
We hope that passes soon ..: (
I show my 4 post I hope you enjoy them ..
This is a monster that elegant dress .. with a nice black heels in .... with socks .. including .. Available in all colors ... the dress is that the shoes ..
In this case I show you a dress color silver .. is .. black shoes with gray socks ..
I hope you enjoy them ..
Anny hug and kisses: D

 Skin:-!Rehab-Kara Pale ~ three  
Dress:*Maai*-" Anne " poof silky dress with belt, white / silver New
Shoes:
HouseofFox ::-Platinum - House of Fox
Hair:
[ 69 ] -MIMI 02 - Light Sandy Blonde
Pose:
*Purple Pose*-PURPLE POSE REBECCA New

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento