.

.

venerdì 14 ottobre 2011

LOOK*235 Halloween

Halloween has arrived *-*
When I was little I remember going shooting in the street playing the bells are saying
"Trick or Treat" What memories ...
Then went back to your home because the mother did not buy the candy for the other kids were doing damage .. are you .. hahahahaaha
I remember a lady threw eggs and flour them near the door .. the lady was terribly cold washed out of the house ... .. hahahahaah
is you do trick or treat? : D
Hope you like this post ..
Anny kisses


Skin:F I L T H Y -S K I N-tem for ZombiePopcorn Hunt!
Dress:
.::YoPulga::. -Blood Dress - ZombiePopcorn Hunt!
Shoes:**FZ**-Shoes zebra
Halloween:
~Pepper~-Halloween Set New
Hair:
[LeLutka]-MATERIAL hair - Marilyn

2 commenti:

  1. Hi Deeta, How are you? Lovely post! The slurl for the shoes leads to an empty lot and I couldn't find FS shoes in search. Is it possible you could post another link to the shop? Thanks!

    RispondiElimina